Thread: Merry Christmas everyone

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Default Merry Christmas everyone

Since no one else started a Christmas thread, I thought I would. I hope you all have a great Christmas and beat the odds by having a prosperous New Year in 2009!
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Happy Holidays to all!

I think most places that generally get snow will have a white Christmas. I know we will.

I hope everyone who is traveling arrives at their destination safely and without trouble.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. Is everyone looking forward to a couple long weekends in a row? I know I am, though I'll probably end up working just a little bit too.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

Have a very Merry Christmas! I can only HOPE for a more prosperous 2009.
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."

Merry Christmas! Four households visited and 250+ miles driven and we're home.

We will have a prosperous new year because we're not participating the recession.

Aaron