Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Start of something new

Array

Dave this will be a salon for busy mom who don't have the time to do their kids hair,it will be afforable for all income flat fees. This will be a non- chemical all natural braiding, styling, cut only. I have young girl and morals and I get tired and will let my girl get their hair braided or just wash and style It just that simlpe. Here in chicago there 5 dollar cut and the place stay busy I go myself.

Twin1:

I can appreciate your desire. I'm just trying to inform you that without a great plan of attack, its going to be tuff road for you. From my experience, it takes about $80,000 to start up a hair salon of some level. And this assumes you have a license to cut hair in your state. Even if you raised $20,000 and were able to find someone to lend or invest, it is still a long hard road. So your idea has to be beyond just good, but GREAT!. This is a highly competitive market and its difficult to stay in once you get in involved. So I wish you well, and please keep me aprised of your progress.

Dave