Thread: How do I find customers in need of customised software packages

Array

Default How do I find customers in need of customised software packages

Hi

I am in partnership with someone who designs/codes customized software packages.We are looking at supplying small-medium-micro enterprises.We have applied marketing strategies which are in conformity with today's trends.We are,however,unable to garner the number of customers envisaged.
    Any advice on how to get clients to take an interest in our product would be appreciated.

Thank you

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I don't know what you specifically mean by marketing strategies in conformity with the latest trends. The basic idea of what you need to do is

1. identify who your customer is. It sounds like you've already done this
    2. Figure out where you can reach your customer. Is your customer likely to spend time at specific sites or read a specific magazine. Think of all the places you might reach your customer
    3. Build a presence in those places. That could mean placing an ad in a magazine or spending time in the same online social community
    4. Convince your customer that you have the solution to his or her problem.

There are obviously more details for each item above, but that's the basic idea.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals