Thread: need best small business (s corporation) book reading list

Default need best small business (s corporation) book reading list

Hi, I am in the process of starting an S corp. I need to polish up on all sorts of things like S corportion structure, tax advantages, bookeeping etc. Right now is time to learn how to get setup and deal with bookeeping, taxes etc. There are tons of books out there, I do not need to be hand held through how to set up the corp, I need to know the full capabilities (and liabilities) of the entity. Other reading on organization would be helpful. Not so much looking for marketing, how to be a leader, etc (yet). any suggestions would be appreciated. there is so much out there, I want the good stuff. thanks, Dave

Array

My recommendation? It's a good idea to understand the structure of your business, but do not get caught up in trying to manage taxes and bookkeeping any more than you have to. Read a bit in the evenings to learn, but get an accountant and bookkeeper to handle the taxes and bookkeeping. If you are trying to run a successful business, your time is far better spent in sales and marketing. Sales is the hardest part, bar-none. Get sales books, and get out there and sell.
    Best Name Badges & BNB Promotional Products | Custom Name Badges, Promotional Products, Pin Buttons, and More!
    Find Us On Google +