Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Small Business Needs

I have an engineering degree that I never used. Never worked as an electronics engineer, I've been a career salesperson.

However, the biggest thing I got out of college is to learn how to learn.

Most people go to college at a stage in life where they aren't mature enough to be an adult, but aren't adolescent either. As an interim option college is a great place for them because they are learning.

Additionally, why do so many people need jobs? IMO the answer is they don't have what it takes to do it on their own. They need the structure of a work place.

The same holds true for education. Most people need the structure of a school to learn. The information is out there. You don't need to go to school, but most people require that. If not there would be a ton more small businesses.

If you succeeded without higher education, great. To assume that the majority of the people can do the same isn't correct. Knowledge is always a good thing whether you get it on your own or through education.

Registered Member
    Array

From my research, I have found that many small businesses problem is efficiency.

It is easy to believe problems lie in the macro .e.g. finances, marketing, PR, employee skill. However we often over look the amount of time we waste performing mundane tasks during the day to day.

I would love to get in contact with you to talk about how you can save time, stress, and get more organised using our free to use, Windows tool.

Registered Member
    Array

Well Product information, is a very essential aspect of product sales. The weblink mark provided, you declares telecommunications product sales. There are so many different telecommunications items out there that the possibility of a organization, like that understanding your telecommunications product and how to offer it is really unlikely.