Thread: Copying Thunderbird Email Headers

Default Copying Thunderbird Email Headers

I received an email that was sent to 1500 recipients. I want to copy and paste them. I can view them in Thunderbird but I can't highlight all of them and copy them. Anybody know how to do this?

Array

Try left clicking and selecting copy addresses. If that does work, hit reply to all and copy them out of the to box.

I hope you are not planning to send an email to the entire list?? If so, please use BCC. Many people don't like their email address being shared with 1500 people they don't know.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

No, someone was kind enough to send an email to myself and all my competitor. I want to make a competitor list.

That didn't work Neal. I can only highlight one email at a time.

Array

Just do that 1500 times..

Try printing it to a text file or PDF. Then use the OCR option in acrobat to change the image to text.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

That did it Neal. Thanks. I printed it to pdf, opened in a pdf, and copied it to a text editor. I'll have some sorting to do, but better than doing the whole thing manually...

Thanks again.