Thread: Good day, everyone

Array

Default Good day, everyone

Hi, my name is Carsten and I'm a small business owner.

In 1995 I have started my business in a very small niche of the construction business, offering a real unique pre-press service for our customers. But don't be afraid, I don't want to sell you something as I'm focused on a small and very specific group of customers. During my nearly 20 years of doing business I got rather routined, in a good way as well as in a bad way.
    I've registered today for two reasons:
    1) To give some support and help for young starters and hopefully share some of my experience
    2) To get fresh input and maybe new ideas for my business and the organisation

In my opinion one of the major aspects of small business success in the right strategy and all of the success in my core business is related to a very focussed strategy. Strategic thinking is my personal fetishism as well as work organization. So it would a pleasure for me to help especially in these both topics.

I hope for many interesting discussions and hope that I can be helpful here.

Carsten
    Strategic planning for small business owners

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Carsten. Sounds like you have some great experience and are here for all the right reasons. We're happy to have you help us when we need help and hopefully we can inspire you with some fresh ideas in return. If you haven't seen already, we're seldom short on opinions around here and we're often long on creative solutions.

Looking forward to the conversation and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hello Carsten, welcome to the forum. It's good to have you.
    Need a new website?
    Professional business websites in 60 seconds.
    Try our business website builder free for 7 days.

Array

Thanks for the nice welcome, feels like home.
    Strategic planning for small business owners

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

We try to maintain a friendly community. Maybe not exactly home, but maybe an internet home away from home. Or something like that.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals