Thread: Big Hello From Sugar Land Texas!

Array

Default Big Hello From Sugar Land Texas!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mike, I run a few small businesses centered around web development and have been involved in the business since around 2006. I have always enjoyed this line of work (even though trends seem to change over night!) as I get to spend plenty of time with my wife and kids.

Looks like a great community here and I am looking forward to getting involved to give/receive advice where I can.

Enjoy the football games today!!
    Need Website Maintenance? - Low monthly plans, fast & reliable service

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Mike. I enjoyed most of the football games today. I wasn't too happy with the last one, though I'm guessing you were. Or are you a Texan fan more than a Cowboy fan?

Either way looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Thanks for the welcome, was definitely a strange game with NY/Dallas. I am a Texans fan myself.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum, Mike.

Mike, welcome to our small business community, from a Chicago Bears fan...

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Last night was a strange game. I guess you're looking forward to tonight's game then. Should be an interesting year for the Texans. We'll have to see if and how much better the Colts are this year. They might challenge for the division, though I still expect Houston to make the playoffs.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Array

Thanks everyone!

I know, Colts became a lot of fun to watch last season. I sure hope us Texans can hold it together this season - I have this horrible tendency to jump ship and find love in a new team when all isn't going great.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I'm guessing you enjoyed the end of the game yesterday. It didn't look good in the first half, but the Texans played well in the second half. Nice pick by Brian Cushing.

Array

Oh it was great, but you know..there is no reason why it should take 3 quarters to get it into gear. Hopefully chalk that up to first game of the season.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I hear you. It was probably a frustrating game for you to watch until the end. At least they won. I had to watch the Giants turn the ball over a few thousand times and then still have a chance to win only to blow it with one more turnover.