Thread: Greetings! From Cloudy

Default Greetings! From Cloudy

Hello everyone within the SBF community! I'm the proud Founder of Cloud-Firm.com, a community/network for small business owners and entrepreneurs hoping to establish themselves in the corporate world. I'm very excited to be a part of this community with you all, because it gives me the chance to learn more about small businesses and the way some start-ups think. However, I don't plan on only benefiting from this community, I want to give back as much as I can. I hope to provide help to any newer entrepreneur hoping to start a website business, but have no idea where to begin with the knowledge that I have from developing my own website. Thank you all for taking your time to read my Intro!
    http://cloud-firm.com | The social network that presents endless opportunities for Business Owners.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum cloudy. Hope you don't mind, but I fixed your signature. Standard html links don't work on the forum. You need to use something called BB Code. If you check your signature, you can see what I did. I assume you don't mind.

We're excited to have you hear and looking forward to getting to know you. Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Thanks for the warm welcoming vangogh! Unfortunately I think I may have changed my signature at the same time you did. Which explains why it turned out the way it did. I still really appreciate the fact that you went out of your way to help a newcomer.
    http://cloud-firm.com | The social network that presents endless opportunities for Business Owners.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I hope I didn't cause any confusion. I don't mind fixing a signature here and there. I realize not everyone knows BB Code and it was easy and quick for me to fix.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum.

Array

Welcome to the forum Cloudy.
    Need a new website?
    Professional business websites in 60 seconds.
    Try our business website builder free for 7 days.