Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad reviews

Array

I think its useful in creating a type of dialogue. But how can you be sure the owner is actually replying? I could see something like that turning into a flame war, but with a careful eye and by creating good moderating tools, it will allow business owners to offer their side.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

One thing you may want to consider is that back and forth feedback will probably work better on the original company site. I mention it because it's possible you could build up the concept and then watch some of the companies move things to their site. You'll need to build up your brand and traffic so your site is the go to site for leaving feedback and complaints.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

@rezzy
    For unclaimed business profiles on FeedbackJar, we actually print user feedback and mail them on postcards.

@vangogh
    Yeah we're developing a widget that will allow users to leave feedback on the company website =)

Great suggestions folks! Keep it coming! Thanks!
    www.FeedbackJar.com - Your Community Customer Support

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I like the widget idea. Makes the whole thing more useful to both the business owner and the business's customers.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals