Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I developed product and could use some marketing help.

Array

I'd be weary about using these on a regular basis. The car has to be clean and so do the letters otherwise you could get some really ugly swirls on the clear coat. As long as you put that in your legal that you aren't responsible for the damage you should be good. Also provide detail explanation that car surface needs to be spotless and dry before sticking on.

I'd still be terrified that kids would start sliding them around my car like a toy. Or even worse... spelling something terrible and me not realizing it!
    Graphic & Web Design [ View Portfolio ]
    Services: Logo Designs, Stationery, Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Direct Mail, E-Newsletters, Websites, Store Signage, Packaging & Printing

Registered Member
    Array

Maybe you can cooperate with Car Salon and persuade them to promote your products to customers. Usually they have much more end customers than you and if the price is reasonable, it will not be a difficult products to advertise.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one seeing bad side of this product but here goes :

Someone could steal letters, or switch them around and write inappropriate thins on your car. Now it is ok if you have a garage but my car is always parked outside. If I had a business I don't want to walk around my car and check to see if everything is ok. There is a lot of examples what could go wrong with this product.

On positive note you could always get friends and family involved. Put your company website with your letters on their cars for free. It doesn't cost you anything and you have free ads driving around city

Sorry Wozcreative. Just noticed your post. Very good point